Tree Stump Removal: Necessary or Not?
Stump removal is in itself not at all an easy way to be performed. You need to put your back into the work to make it happen. The stumps are not at all as the glamorized picture in your house hold magazines instead, they can be really harmful for your home and health. If you are confused about either getting your trees stump removed or not is your choice. But before you make any decision it will be great to have a look at the pros and cons of the same.
PROS AND CONS OF CUTTING TREE (Without Removing the Stump)
Tree removal is very important part of tree care and maintenance. Especially, if you are in a storm or calamity prone areas you must take sincere care of trees in your backyard. They can really cause damage to you, and other people living near. Also, you can come across various health and property issues.
- You are going to protect the roots from heavy machines that can cause damage to the environment.
- If you have enough patience you can use an oxidizer to do stump removal for you.
- It is much cheaper in cost as compared to stump removal.
- It will leave a small area of effect.
- Use of chemicals to do stump removal chemically.
- More time consumption for the stump rotting; usually about 2 months.
Pros and Cons of Getting Stump Removal
Along with tree removal some people prefer to get the stump removed. You can also do it yourself but only if you are trained enough. The reason being the heavy machines included in the same.
- Easily gets removed in a day or days.
- There is no chemical treated into the soil.
- Holes created can be filled completely in a few days.
- Can be heavy in cost as you will need to hire someone or rent machines.
- The soil gets compacted on places where you won’t like it to be so.
- It can be really destructive as it is going to affect a large area of your place.
- If machines are given in the hands of untrained it can become really dangerous.
- There can be very large and deep holes in the ground left empty.
Make sure you keep all the pros and cons associated with tree cutting and tree removal before you make any decision.